Someone else Portraying Me

Name
Emma
Edit My Images
Yes
Tried to portray me through someone else, the cluttered disorganised home, and the rather ordinary.This is one in a series of ten, but probably the easiest to understand.

BookFivecopy.jpg

:LOL: ... a nice story and a very good image Emma but ... :eek: ... is that normal mess ... :cautious: ... or did you actually go to the bother of setting it all up ... :D

:p

Yes, I agree this is a good image, with good quality too, but oh my gosh, I couldn't cope living in all that mess, t'would make me quite confuzzled, lol. ;):cautious:

Great idea - but, IMO, it is let down by the clean look and face makeup of the model. I would expect someone in that habitat to look a bit "rougher" :) - speaking as someone bought up in a rough neighbourhood....

Thanks for your comments, very interesting. Uggs, it's not a rough neighbourhood, it's a 9 bedroom Victorian country residence which suffers from chaos and disorganisation , but only what I imported there for Photographic purposes ( it's my mothers house!) Here is another which is the end of the series which is in effect when the housework is done.

Workisdone.jpg

Edit: I would have posted the rest but they get seriously quirky these two are relatively uncomplicated>

Thats untidy?

Like them though - where can we find the rest you're not keen on sharing here?

Nice; expression's are perfect! love B&W, would not have worked in colour in my eyes.

Out of the two I like No 2, kinda makes me feel like doing the same but with a can of stella in my hand!

I like those, and I'd be interested to see the rest; however quirky.

(and as you seem to have finished the housework, fancy doing my flat? :D )

Great idea - but, IMO, it is let down by the clean look and face makeup of the model. I would expect someone in that habitat to look a bit "rougher" :)

I'd agree with that, good idea but it somehow feels a bit contrived :shrug:

Its highly contrived and pretends to me nothing less than contrived and is set up to look like an exaggerated version of my daily life. I wear make up, I love make up, I keep my hair clean and tidy, I have a chest of drawers full of make up and perfume, because, I'm a girl. I didnt forget that I loved all those things just because I got married and had children. The notion that only a woman with a spotless home and organised surroundings shoud fit the criteria of wearing make up and keeping herself clean is quite profound, and amusing! Shall post the others in the morning, they are on a disc somehwere in this messy house ( probably buried under some ironing)!

I really like these Emma - I feel like they tell a thousand stories (or maybe that's just my imagination running away with me :LOL:), and am intrigued to see the rest in the series.

I forgot about this thread, though, once, I actually drove a mile towards the supermarket looked my mirror to check the baby and he wasnt in his seat, I had left him at home,

Thanks for comments.

Back