Somerset Orchard.....

Edit My Images
Yes
Out the back of my friends new place, A cider apple orchard!

I'm quite jealous of the place, there's so much wildlife it's untrue. I'm gonna camp out there once I've the necessary telephoto and macro lenses lol.

These have been quite heavily processed and I'd quite like to know what you think of that ideally. Equally I understand that there are quite alot of images on here nowadays, so wont be offended if nobody comments!

09052006-11.jpg

09052006-23.jpg

09052006-22.jpg

Not sure if I like the last one really. Bit too overdone for my tastes. And no, none of them HDR ;)

no 1, The head of the weedus annoyingus giganticus looks a little soft to me.
no2 , Don't know why but just doesnt burst my bubble
no 3, This is one of those "Almost there" shots. I really like it but there's just something not quite there.
At first I thought at least 2 of these were hdr so big pat on the back for exposure.(y)

you're completely right,

The first one is a bit soft around the stupidly fluffy thing, I did try to selectively sharpen it but it was too far gone alas.

I'm not completely convinced by them either btw. ;)

my favorite the blossom one but I find it a bit strange, it almost looks like you were running past the tree as you were taking the shot! I like the tones of it. I wouldn't know an HDR shot if it hit me in the face! :bonk:

#1 for me, #2 makes me dizzy as i have a problem trying to focus on anything, dont care too much for #3.
TFS

Marianne said:
my favorite the blossom one but I find it a bit strange, it almost looks like you were running past the tree as you were taking the shot! I like the tones of it. I wouldn't know an HDR shot if it hit me in the face! :bonk:

Boon said:
Second one makes me dizzy

Yeah, not realy sure how that happened. It's 15mm wide so that may be some of it, and the wind was behind me, flattening the grass ahead of me. Bit odd, but that's what I was aiming for! It makes me slightly dizzy too btw.

I'd echo the comments of previous posters ... the second surely has a weird effect - very clever ... now reproduce it !

That's not your shadow in the foreground of the 2nd shot is it Ghandi ???

my favorites number 2 as well, tho like boon said it make me dizzy too.

Back