Something Different ?

Name
Andy Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Well it didn't go quite to plan, a cloudless early morning soon developed into a foggy, cold one and although I did get my first greater spotted woody and coal tit (more of those later) it was difficult because it wasn't very bright.
So, plan B, some misty shots.

I quite like it, does anyone else?

Cheers

Andy

Andy, I really like this. Not sure what PP you used on it but it's got an almost sketch-like look to it. The foggy backdrop and wood (no idea what it's called) structure on the right really give it a nice depth.

If I wanted to see anything changed it would just to have the birds which are half out of frame cloned out to see what it looks like then.

Top notch (y)

Yep i quite like this it's got almost a painting like quality to it and a tranquil feel about it if i was going to say anything i might be tempted to crop a bit from the top about 8-10mm and maybe clone in the cropped birds around the edge of frame
i think it would make a really nice picture to hang on the wall i would be chuffed with it

Regards
Lost

Nice one Andy - not your usual bird shot or PP but it works for me.

i quite like that(y)

Thanks guys, all taken on board and I'll have a play tomorrow and see if we can improve it.

Cheers

Andy

I really like it Andy. Very nice & atmospheric. Right up my street :)

-H

Back