Something differnet for me

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
People :) Was at my cousins wedding yesterday, took the 20D and the 28-105, forgot the cf cards so had to buy one at a hugely inflated price. These two are the best of what I got, lighting in the hall was almost non existent, wish I'd taken nifty instead :(

comp.jpg

comp2.jpg

quite arty! i like the look of them, very good

Yeah, I like them. Something very '50s about them, in a way. Especially the first one

Thanks guys, that's quite encouraging, I really wasn't too sure about them. First one is a tad soft though.

dod said:
Thanks guys, that's quite encouraging, I really wasn't too sure about them. First one is a tad soft though.

Prefer the 2nd one myself , is the effect due to processing or just a "quirk" of the lighting (y)

Ps . Weddings are just like motocross , you get a load of noise & muck flying about at both :)

mrgubby said:
Prefer the 2nd one myself , is the effect due to processing or just a "quirk" of the lighting (y)

Quirk of lighting I think, lens was full open at f4.5, could only get 1/15 at ISO 400 for a correct exposure and a burst of bounced flash to bring them out. Was slightly better when I went to 800.

Good spot FB, I'll fix that.

Back