sony 6700

Name
Les Taylor
Edit My Images
Yes
im currently using a sony 6000 and considering upgrading to 6700, mostly for photos only. anyone using this and any comments

I bought the sony 6700 yesterday and very pleased with results, so many features and with the auto focusing my photos are pin sharp. Anyone elase using this great camera

I have an A6000 as my 'travel' kit, and earlier this year upgrade my old A900 (FF Sony A-mount) for an A7iv (similar AF technology to the A6700).
The capabilities of the latest generation of cameras is incredible - and we now have the Sony A9iii with Global Shutter, which brings in a whole new range of possibilities by eliminating the restrictions a physical shutter brings (but with a large price tag at the moment).

No, but I quite like the look of them, I must say.

I have owned a Sony A6600 for almost 2 years now and it is excellent. I bought it because my Canon FF kit was too heavy to carry round. The performance of the 6600 has been excellent particularly the focussing. Having looked at new features in the 6700, I am not convinced I need them so very satisfied with what I have but, if I was buying a new camera now, I would certainly consider the 6700. Enjoy!

Dave

What lenses are you all using? Just got a A6500 myself to replace Nikon FF
On my A6000 I'm focused on small and light - so I have the 16-50 and 55-210 kit lenses, plus the 35 and 50 f/1.8 OSS primes (for greater IQ and low light when I don't need the versatility of a zoom).

The 2 kit lenses have their limitations, but can still produce great results.

The whole setup fits in a small shoulder bag which in turn fits in the bottom of a normal sized rucksack (with tablet, book, cables & chargers, etc.) for travel.

What lenses are you all using? Just got a A6500 myself to replace Nikon FF
I have the Sony 18-135, Sony 70-350mm and the Sony 35mm f1.8 but I have never used this later fixed lens yet. I also bought a Sigma Canon/Sony adaptor which will allow me to use Canon lenses. However, this is mainly to enable me to use the Canon Macro lens.

Dave

Back