Sony RX100

url= View: https://flic.kr/p/2pzjmLj
]
53541924442_982b5ecc15_b.jpg
[/url]
Capture the Moment by Garry Knight, on Flickr

A couple of shots from our visit to new Orleans. We unfortunately missed the Mardi Gra. taken with my RX100 mk3.

1 New Orleans 2024 (10) by Paul, on Flickr

2New Orleans 2024 (9) by Paul, on Flickr

3, Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop -- built between 1722 and 1732 by Nicolas Touze, is reputed to be the oldest structure used as a bar in the United StateNew Orleans 2024 (6) by Paul, on Flickr

4New Orleans 2024 (4) by Paul, on Flickr

5 Original hitching posts apparently. New Orleans 2024 (3) by Paul, on Flickr

6New Orleans 2024 (2) by Paul, on Flickr

Can I ask a question please about the Sony RX100 (in this case the MK VII) picture profiles. I usually have it set to PP Off, but there are 10 other types PP1 to PP10. I'm not really sure what effect they all have as some seem to be for video only ?

Could anyone explain and advise what profile people are generally using please ?

Can I ask a question please about the Sony RX100 (in this case the MK VII) picture profiles. I usually have it set to PP Off, but there are 10 other types PP1 to PP10. I'm not really sure what effect they all have as some seem to be for video only ?

Could anyone explain and advise what profile people are generally using please ?

Wish could help but I have never used them on my mk3.
I just watched some video tutorials about it and the few I watched all give their own opinion on what to use and why.
I liked this video though…

Did you want video of the storm, or just to catch the lightning strikes?
I tested if I could use the video instead of having the shutter open for the lightnings. The resolution is low and the quality poor though, but it was easy and I could use the camera handheld.

Last edited:
Back