Name
Donna
Edit My Images
No
but it really was that bright!!:D

orange_rose.jpg
[/IMG]

C&C as always ;)

I like just about everything about it - apart from it not being wild of course, but that's just personal preference really - but I would have liked a slightly higher angle to see inside I think :)

Still a very good pic ;)

Very nice indeed, but is that lensflare you have on the top of the flower (back side)? An almost perfect circle of lost contrast........ :shrug:

A cracker as ever Donna - you put that black card to damn good use!!!

I like just about everything about it - apart from it not being wild of course, but that's just personal preference really - but I would have liked a slightly higher angle to see inside I think :)

Still a very good pic ;)

thanks Ewan - I did take another one later one when it had opened up a bit more - might post later if it's any good:) It was picked from the garden so does that count as wild????:thinking: ;)

Very nice indeed, but is that lensflare you have on the top of the flower (back side)? An almost perfect circle of lost contrast........ :shrug:

thankyou Jonny - you have either got good eyes or a really sharp monitor because I stared at the picture for ages and I couldn't see it but you're probably right because there was some flare on others!!!:D

PS. I think I can see it now!!!!! LOL

Lovely colours and nothing to criticise,well done!

thank you;)

I guess I just don't think black backgrounds are as good as natural backgrounds. I like to see some of the flowers buddies behind it :D

Still nice though :)

Back