Sorry, MORE Duxford.....

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, everyone had posted lots of plane pics which are firstly excellent and secondly infinitely better than mine, so I have chosen a few different ones.

1 - Bomb doors open....Bosal? Dont they make exhausts? :LOL:

duxford7.jpg

2 - The wing walkers - went for a dramatic edit on these, but apologies if it doesnt work, trying to work on the knackered laptop screen :(

duxford6.jpg

3 - Modern meets aging - YES, I KNOW, my sensor needs cleaning - first on my list of jobs for tomorrow

duxford5.jpg

4 - ok, heres where we get a bit different, people.

duxford4.jpg

duxford3.jpg

duxford2.jpg

duxford1.jpg

Hell I thought that was Ronnie Barker in the last shot..:LOL:

Nice shots LL, lovin the people shots, they catch more of the atmosphere than any plane pic could. Sorry we didnt manage to meet up, maybe next time i'll just look for a lady covered in rucksacks:LOL: Burnt? hope not too bad.
Dean:)

:LOL: :LOL: Burnt? No, for once I wasnt, I took SF15 with me and kept on slapping it on! My other half didnt, and came home looking like he had been wearing the biggles goggles all day when he removed his sunglasses :bonk: :nuts:

The old boy in the Africa Corps uniform and shades was wandering around the marquee all day swinging his gold baton [you can it resting on his back] looking for all the world like he owned the place, bless him! :naughty:

Back