Sound of Jura

Nice shot, great colours too.

If you did that with your ancient laptop, how good will the photos be when you get the new PC !!! :shock:
Really lovely photo Garnock. Love the composition, the colours...and of course the subject.:clap:

Rich

Thanks for the feed back, guys.
Glad it seems OK. ( Old laptops and colours can be questionable )
Windows XP and PSCS2 with 128mb ram is possible......just.

New desktop should arrive around the 24th of this month.
Seems like forever.

Cheers,

Cameron

Still sickeningly good that Cameron, despite your techno woes! :smilenod:

Great picture and location. Not been around there since I did West Highland week 10 years ago. Been on the top at South Knapdale a few times before that too but could never see my hand in front of my face, never mind across the sound :(

Very nice, and the colour is spot on - unless my monitors as knackered as your laptop;)

great shot and a great place too, was in Oban a couple of years ago, fantastic place, we just love the north.
TFS

Wonderful - hoping to be up there later in the year along with my I Book to keep me occupied in the long evenings!! Many a long year since I was up the West coast and sad to say that my slides have deteriated since the early '60's.

I've tried the link several times but there's no sound at all - I've checked my settings and the speakers are fine, just no music...

Pic's alright though...

Finally back in business. :banana:
New PC arrived yesterday and spent most of last night and today getting it to my liking. :dizzy:
So let the processing begin. :whistle2:

Arkady said:
I've tried the link several times but there's no sound at all - I've checked my settings and the speakers are fine, just no music...

Perhaps it's shell-shock, buddy. :bum1::D

Cameron

Glad you are sorted now Cameron :)

I can look forward to seeing some more of your great landscapes again. :thumb:

Beautiful pic! ten days until we head off to the Hebrides and seeing pics like that just make me wish it was even sooner! :D

Back