Wales South Wales ideas for early November

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I am heading to South Wales on Monday the 5th of November for 5 days with just myself, camera and laptop and looking forward to a few days of mainly landscape photography.

I have purchased the South Wales fotovue book and going to get stuck in to that for locations and directions etc but are there any “must do” locations ?

I will be staying in Laugharne but happy to travel about every day and will be trying for both sunrise and sunset shots too as the days will be very short

Any thoughts anyone ?

PS also up for some wildlife and birds too if anyone can suggest a few places

Many thanks

Tony

I am heading to South Wales on Monday the 5th of November for 5 days with just myself, camera and laptop and looking forward to a few days of mainly landscape photography.

I have purchased the South Wales fotovue book and going to get stuck in to that for locations and directions etc but are there any “must do” locations ?

I will be staying in Laugharne but happy to travel about every day and will be trying for both sunrise and sunset shots too as the days will be very short

Any thoughts anyone ?

PS also up for some wildlife and birds too if anyone can suggest a few places

Many thanks

Tony
Pontfechan waterfalls in neath that's a day out in itself and with the autumn colours now showing you will get some stunning Images but word of advice get there early to avoid the crowds .

Laugharne - straight up theres Dylan Thomas boathouse.
I'd run down the coast towards south of Pembroke. Plenty that way

Laugharne is a lovely place along the shore.

Don't forget the best resort in Wales: Tenby. If only just for a wander round and some bevvies. Lovely little coffee shop in the arches by Town beach too

Back