Southern France, The Dordogne

Edit My Images
Yes
Was treated to a trip to france last weekend, took a few snaps, this particular one was one of my favourites, im struggling to get it to look 'right' if you know what i mean. Tried a few things.

what do you think? hints and tips required for this sort of image.

thanks

l_3e3203126798e0a2de9a0deef488aacc.jpg

BIGGER ... :D

A great shot ... (y) ... would be good to see a larger version I think ... :shrug:

:p

he's green, but he's right!

hi, i thought the forum rules were to display it at 500pixels, sorry im new here lol, will try and get a link sorted, tried it in black and white but werent to my taste. thanks for comments, not bad for a newish photographer then :D

Yep, Lovely composition, and interesting subject matter. Saturation looks a tad high to me, but otherwise it's well done. Constrast and overall brightness is good. :)

thanks, makes me want to get out there and take more landscape shots. its just finding interesting places.

Is it me, or is the horizon wonky?

Also agree with previous comment about it looking overcooked

But it's a great image to have to work with :) did you take various exposures?

Nice composition GS, what post processing have you done to it? :)

basically this is the original image
post800.jpg

the only thing i have really done it intensitfy the sky and the reflection. And a bit of sharpening here and there.

camera details as follows
cam.jpg

Is it me, or is the horizon wonky?

Also agree with previous comment about it looking overcooked

But it's a great image to have to work with :) did you take various exposures?

didnt take various exposures no, wish i had more time to get some more shots, it was a spare of the moment image.

Back