Spare Change - first macro shots

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Still saving up for a proper macro lens, so I have been playing with my P&S which has a super macro mode.

Tell me what you think:

S1050956.jpg

S1050957.jpg

S1050958.jpg

S1050959.jpg

Paul

Im new to this so my opinion is not based on much experience so dont tkae it to heart lol

Id say the pics show of great macro from your p&s with decent detail but to me they are kind of boring as they are just coins. But like i say, im no pro so please dont take it to heart, some people like love them :)

Not a problem Andy.

Just set up something that I had to hand at the time - coins seemed the easiest to control - haven't trained the flies around here yet :shake:

andy has a point, but coins could be interesting waht if they were all mixed up and you used the macro shallow depth of field to pick out say just the five pence in with all the copper. then the silver becomes your point of intrest you still use what you have available and there is a bit of intrigue because the copper will be a bit blurry and youll only know what it is if you look hard at the photo?

Yep they're on the money :LOL: sorry about that bad pun...... all look well exposed and in focus but lack creativity I guess but, how creative can some lose change be I suppose, now theirs a challenge ;) Maybe if they were spinning?

Cheers guys.

I know they're lacking creatively. Will try harder :bonk: and look for inspiration and some other subjects.

Back