Special Sunrise

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
I took this a couple of years back. Luckily had a camera with me and stopped the car at the side of the road on the way to work. This effect with the clouds only lasted 5 minutes so I was lucky to get it. Not seen a sunrise like it before or since.

C+C welcome as always.

DSCN0498-800.jpg

Glorious colours, absolutely stunning.

I havent taken any sunrise shots, you've inspired me to try and get up earlier........or go to bed later :D

I love the telegraph poles but dont like the sprig in the middle.

Tend to agree with you but it was on the other side of a barbwire fence and I was wearing a suit so I wasn’t going to clamber over it and tread it down out of the way ;)

be gone you heathen sprig! :razz:

banishul8.jpg

Lovely sky Barry. Posted a similar shot last year. It was the Sunset though :) & like your sunrise it disappeared in a matter of minutes. Regards, Misty.
Sky_on_Fire.jpg

Awesome guys.

Lovely stuff (and now adorning my desktop at work).

Under a blood-red sky
A crowd has gathered in black and white

("New year's day" **)

Well done both. :clap:

super bit of photoshop'ing there! Superb shots too :)
Thanks pearce jj. The sky was awesome that evening & the shot is almost original except for a tweak in highlights to brighten the water. Here is another from my gallery which I think :thinking: I posted also last year. No pp done on this even though as I am a little wiser now (thanks to this forum :clap: ) I should have cropped off some of the sky. Regards, Misty.

Red_Cloud_Sunset_Original_.jpg

Back