Speke stables Liverpool, horses

Edit My Images
Yes
My mum in law does horse riding once a week with a friend so I went along yesturday. Ive been tempted to have a go now too, it looked like fun! Anyone do horse riding on here??

heres sme pics anyway

jennyhorse.JPG

jennyhorse2.JPG

jhorsemorine3.JPG

jhorsemorine.JPG

jhorse2.JPG

jhorse.JPG

I was going to get No.1 Framed for a gift. I anyone has any advice how to process it please tell??

I like no 1, my only comment would be the background is a bit, well, boring? I guess you're limited cos it's a stables but an outdoor shot would have made it a corker. The processing looks pretty good, but the experts may think differently to me - they usually do! ;)

good shots there - I agree with Oz about the background, you could try to blur it more so it's not quite so obvious.

Love the expression in the last one:D

I tried horse riding a couple of times - my daughter used to go regularly and persuaded me to have a go - them horses are high once you're on top of them:eek: You should give it a go;)

Last one really captures something of the nature of the horse - lovely shot. The others are great "memory shots" but need a bit more to make them really stand out. There are loads of horsey people on here (I've got 2 as well) so check out threads from guys like Hacker...

Thanks for the comments, see what you mean about the background in the 1st, it was a nice day out too but the ground was bogged from the night before and apparrently the horses dont like it. I will probably end up going again to take pics if not to ride so hopfully i'll get some outdoor ones.

Not to drag a thread up, but the last 2 shots are fantastic. I think horsey portraits are my new favorites, massive grin on my face. The DOF and eyes being slightly out of focus in the 5th photo remind me of a kind of family portrait, or that of a loved one, and because its a horsey it makes me laugh, great stuff.

Back