Spitfire 2nd attempt

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
Right here it is again with more DoF and something else so please crit and give me some tips as this is very addictive

1 Original
1.jpg

2 Cropped
2.jpg

3 Another
3.jpg

Last edited:
I like these shots , anything to do with Spitfires really:clap:. Could I make a suggestion, without upsetting you? Would it make sense to base the focal point on the cockpit/pilot? Still I do like these a lot. Rob

Depending on just how close you are to the spit. I would suggest starting off at f9 and working from there. This was at f32 with just the pop up flash.

I like these shots , anything to do with Spitfires really:clap:. Could I make a suggestion, without upsetting you? Would it make sense to base the focal point on the cockpit/pilot? Still I do like these a lot. Rob

Funny you say that the focus was on the cockpit but at the time the shutter fired as it was on self timer the spit must shift slightly as I spin the prop so will try to stop this and have another bash and no you didnt upset me as all crit gets taken on board and utilised(y)

Depending on just how close you are to the spit. I would suggest starting off at f9 and working from there. This was at f32 with just the pop up flash.

Going to have another go with a cloudy sky backdrop and clone the stand out next to see what that brings(y)

Going to have another go with a cloudy sky backdrop and clone the stand out next to see what that brings(y)

You could always prop it on the corner of a table and get low, then have real sky as the BG :D

Great Idea seeing as I do live in a third storey flat .....thanks mate(y)

No worries. Its supposed to be a good sky day tomorrow too, so i will be looking forward to these Mk 3 pics (y)

Back