Sponsor a Henry

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
My Mate Henry7 has just been on the phone and wants to know if anyone can sponsor him. He's doing the egg and spoon Marathon.

He's also running with Henry8 in the two-legged race, but there's a chance he might not make it as he's stuck in the Hampton Court Maze

Search for Henry7 !!!

Sounds like you have a movie title there m8

:D

So who would you cast to play Henry? And the delightfully swaying Touchen?

Have you seen Touchen's Italian cousin? Interestingly named...

Touchen-me-pips-and-I'll-slapper-your-face

:LOL:

D

a0fec4bfb1cfac57c61c9d9be699c8e3.jpg

It was terrible, what happened to Henry6. Terrible.

And to think, he was only trying to help.

The Doctor said he may never regain the use of his....y'know.

A lesson to us all.

While I appreciate the humour of this 'Henry' playing the lead role in Ed-Gary's forthcoming film Biography... 'Search for Henry7'

I can't help feeling that this Henry's expression and demeanour is somewhat 'vacuous'

And his acting career to date has mainly been promoted by 'sucking-up' to his superiors

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

DD

is he going to come back has Henry VIII I wonder?

is he going to come back has Henry VIII I wonder?

Henry VIII - haven't we already had him once?

Wasn't he some pompous fat old bloke with his trousers up to his armpits? Thought he was the 'Master' of the UK or something?

OMG !!!

What a striking resemblance

I wonder if Touchen still has her head on her shoulders?

:shrug:

DD

But not as funny as Henry's videos.... :LOL:

Your not wrong there Steve, 'hands off your model' was very nearly responsible for my untimely demise, my brew went down the wrong hole and nearly choked me to death! "For the love of photography!", For the love of God! :LOL:

perhaps getting to the point of going to far now? he aint even available for a defence

I have no idea why this guy is being cut any slack. He deserves no sympathy.

I think it's time to lay off, it's all very well having a crack at someone, but it gets to a stage where it's just mean spirited to keep it going. badgerbaiter made a point the other day about the jokes re the Austrian being in bad taste, he was right and this is going the same way.

Back