Squirrell

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
I have never taken shots of a squirrells before and I'm not sure it is something I wish to do again,lol. I thought taking piccies of my kids was hard but man, this thing was skittish. He drove me nuts!(black one) It had me all over the bloody place. I felt like an idiot,lol. The other one just stared me down and didn't move an inch,lol. It was quite the experience. Anyway just wanted to share these shots I took from the other day. Enjoy!

squirrel.jpg

squirrell.jpg

Jules. :)

Heh heh, pesky little critters!

Never knew you could get black squerls!

PS. Jewel, is there any reason why you don't embed your images in your post?

SammyC said:
PS. Jewel, is there any reason why you don't embed your images in your post?

because I can't sammy! I've tried and tried, it won't work with my images. I've bugged Matty and CT to help me out a few times but ah. Matty explained to me a while back why it doesn't seem to work. something to do with how I name my files or something? I dunno. :(

Jewel

Nah.... I just pressed the little mountain icon & then entered "http://www.thephotographyforums.com/albums/album15/squirrel.jpg" & voila above.

IMG.jpg

or alternatively just put
B] before url & then [B]
after

...signing off "Roscoe Piccccccco Train"

I have never seen a black squirrel before..:ponders:

Definately had too much supper judging by the size of its belly..:shock:

squirrell.jpg

That's one fat momma! You can hear it saying 'Jeeze, who made trees so frickin tall!'

The quick reply box and the advanced reply boxes both have a small icon that looks like a mountain in a yellow box. it's the insert file icon

click it and type the address of the image in the box that appears.

Should work ok ;)

It will work mostly, the reason some of jewel's pics have/do not work is because she sometimes has characters such as "&" in the url. The forums do not allow that as it can be used by people to attempt to hack the site. Basically all HTML is switched off. ;)

Nice Squirrels , or squigles as my Son used to say :D . We have black squirrels in the UK as well in the Hitchin/Letchworth/Baldock area

busterboy said:
I have never seen a black squirrel before..:ponders:

Definately had too much supper judging by the size of its belly..:shock:

I don't reckon it's real. It's a hand puppet & one of Jewels kids is behind the tree ;)

Lol! Well done, Jewel, for managing to take any pics of them at all!

Hmmmm......that black squirrell, don't seem quite right, i thought they came in grey or red :ponders:

Nope. The only black squirrel I ever heard of was the one that fell down my mum's chimney...

I'm with Blackadder on this one...Miranda Richardson's Highwayman...

Sorry to all our Colonial freinds who have no idea what I'm on about...

Catdaddy said:
Nope. The only black squirrel I ever heard of was the one that fell down my mum's chimney...

Well there ya go! Now you can say you have,lol. We got black squirrels over here in canada,lol :p I find that very interesting, and I'm glad I posted it for all of you to see.

Jules

One out of focus - badly exposed - through a window Black Squirrel :D

We get them in my back garden , Baldock , Hertfordshire , UK :thumb:

black.jpg

They've been hiding since I've got a better camera / lens :(

mrgubby said:
One out of focus - badly exposed - through a window Black Squirrel :D

We get them in my back garden , Baldock , Hertfordshire , UK :thumb:

black.jpg

They've been hiding since I've got a better camera / lens :(

Well glad to see that there are other black squirrels out there!!!LOL Too bad it's OOF. You know I posted this squirrel pic on another forum and I got the same response from alot of people. They said they have never seen a black squirrel. Baffled me mind. :ponders:

Jewel

That's another hand puppet !! You can see it's directly above the hollow post where the person with really long arms is controlling the critter. Basil Brush isn't real aswell you know !! ;)

That's a black rat with a badly stuck on tail! Black skirrel my bottom!

great shots, i too never ever seen a black squirrel before, plenty red, grey, even an albino, but not black

at least in the UK we have the unique Fresian Squirrel

Nothing beats Squirrel milk !!

DJW said:
at least in the UK we have the unique Fresian Squirrel :-

:laugh1:

Think I've got a shot of a Tartan Squirrel somewhere or was it a Haggis :doh:

Back