St Barts Church - Forest Hall

andiphoto

Knock-Off Nigel
Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
What do you guys think of this picture...

3278575414_a1e7d53817.jpg

The church and brickwork looks nicely detailed and exposed, the sky and lighting are really nice. The twigs across the steeple, and the loss of the right hand end as that point, I don't think help, sorry.

Are you from Forest Hall mate ?

I'm originally from Killy .... heading back there for a few days tomorrow!!!!

Anth

PS - nice enough image to document the church as stated - like the light on the brickwork.

Country Churches can be a pain because you can't get far enough back to capture the whole church and with the steeple always on one end you get the barrelling effect.

If you can move to the right to miss the twigs and also if you can shoot from the far right diagonal it will help to centralize the spire to reduce any barrelling.

I would try some shots from other positions - just walk around and try some low shots.

The colours of the sky and bricks are spot on.

Are you from Forest Hall mate ?

I'm originally from Killy .... heading back there for a few days tomorrow!!!!

Anth

PS - nice enough image to document the church as stated - like the light on the brickwork.

im from longbenton mate... next door...

Country Churches can be a pain because you can't get far enough back to capture the whole church and with the steeple always on one end you get the barrelling effect.

If you can move to the right to miss the twigs and also if you can shoot from the far right diagonal it will help to centralize the spire to reduce any barrelling.

I would try some shots from other positions - just walk around and try some low shots.

The colours of the sky and bricks are spot on.

i tried that and it didnt work.. you cant really get any further back due to the cremation scattering area... which im not going to stand on.... (my uncles there)...

Back