Stag

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
just thought i would ask your opinion on this photo sorry for posting alot over the last few days rather new to photography and i must say i need all the help i can get but im enjoying it:)

Stag1.jpg

Thks for looking

Rob

Great use of thirds too.. both vertically and horizontally.

scooby never be afraid of posting as much as you want :) It is the only way you will learn (y)

Look how much i have posted :p

Tony (y)

good shot well framed.
only problem is the sky is lighter than the stag and our eyes are naturally drawn to the lightest thing in a picture

Thks very much for all the comments i must say i think this is one of my best photos to date just a shme about that little overexposure in the top left corner.

again thks for looking

All the best
Rob

Just say your good at photoshop :p

Comment about the highlights have been made and recognised already, still a great shot.

Most impressive part for me is the fact that you have so much detail at the front considering the light appears to be further behind. Did you use a very long lens / focal length?

Comment about the highlights have been made and recognised already, still a great shot.

Most impressive part for me is the fact that you have so much detail at the front considering the light appears to be further behind. Did you use a very long lens / focal length?

I am using a fuji s9600 with no added lenses i think the focal length was about 40mm i wish i could block out the over exposed bit of sky to make the light look as if it coming from this side of the stag. i basically just processed in photoshop and got the results you see

Back