Stanced Lupo

Edit My Images
No
I am new on here, thought i would throw up a few recent pics i took of a friends car -

6012183468_40c2390b42_b.jpg

6012190972_ff9508f863_b.jpg

6012191932_fbb3987287_b.jpg

6012185586_0b501d46f3_b.jpg

Welcome to TP, though your post has made me feel old as my first thought was now that looks stupid/childish, go to say though your mate has done a real nice job.

In regards to the photo's I just feel it's a little too busy :shrug: I find myself looking at the surroundings when I should be looking at the car ;)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Matt

Yea it's definitely not to every ones taste! So don't worry.

Cheers for the comment I see what you mean.

I like the frist and last - whatever that black blob is on the 2nd it's incredibly distracting, and no.3 I find myself panning along the side of the car left to right, to find it's disappeared!

As for the suepsnion - well all I'll say is he obviously doesn't live round here!

nice shots, the only thing i would have done differently is adjust the cropping so the first picture is centred and the last one slightly more off center. :)

are they HDR? What processing have you done on them? I really like the way they look :)

great work :D

Cheers Mark,

forgot, these pics were taken on my D40, just recently upgraded to the d7000 and the difference is amazing.

still finding my way around it but heres a couple i got on sunday.....

6067162664_496d5c3491_b.jpg

6067162328_f89c44deed_b.jpg

6066617909_bafb4d2e92_b.jpg

I must be getting old, my car has low suspension but i have to say the Lupo looks like it fell off a multi story carpark or someone stole his shocks and springs when he wasn't looking, especially in pic 4. It must be on hydraulics or his sump ,exhaust and kit wouldn't last 2 seconds.....can we see a pic with it sitting up off the ground?

If it makes him happy thats the main thing.

the lupo is probably on airbags! but some say thats a woosies way to stance a car, i ran my bora nearly as low static on coilovers for a few months and then realised the reality of not been able to drive it properly haha

great set of a great car. typical performance VW photoshoot style.superb imo (y)

great set of a great car. typical performance VW photoshoot style.superb imo (y)

+1 (y)

It definitely is a set style that has emerged. I like the distraction away from the subject as you get drawn back to the car to 'rediscover' it. So much better at times than full on framed vehicle. Different but good. (y)

Saw these photos on club lupo!

As said previously they are a little busy but their still brilliant!

Back