Stand, swivel and ubrella for my SB600

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, I'm sure this has been covered before, but I'm after current great offers, whether Ebay or online shop I guess.

I'm after a cheap light stand that can go up to at least 8', pref 10' but colapses to a reasonable size for outside work and so carrying with backpack etc.
I've seen a number of Speedlight swivel fittings on Ebay... but can anyone recommend a good but cheap one from experience?
Last but not least a white shoot through and a silver reflective umbrella (I guess 30-40")
Maybe even a good kit price of the lot somewhere?

My total budget, realistically is <£50/£60

Thanks guys (y)

I have just ordered mounts and unbrellas from ebay, but sticking to 24" for practical reasons. In my case I am using tripods for stands, not ideal but I have them so no cost.

Quite happy to post pics and a brief review when they arrive (ordered last night) if it will help.

Mods, can we have the reviews section open again please, its very useful and should reduce the number of equipment questions ultimately?

I'm always happy to see what anyone thinks of what they've bought, with or without pictures (y)

Edit:
In my case I'm looking to get the Speedlight up high so my tripod is a bit too short :crying:

I bought a stand, adapter and 60" reflective umbrella from Calumet through their ebay shop. All there basic range but seem pretty good build and quality - I have no complaints.

Back