Standing Stones

Edit My Images
Yes
I was very impressed by these stones in Orkney.:)
standing.jpg

I like it! The HDR is only noticable around the stones (the haloing that is), and the composition is good; the eye is lef well into the image imo. Nice interesting sky as well, always a bonus :)

I might have waited however untill the pink trousers person was not in view, and only had the other person where they are standing now, as it is a little distracting imho.

Yep - nice shot spoiled, IMO, by the pink trousers person. Clone that out and the presentation will improve. The other figure can be left in as it lends scale and doesnt "intrude".

Havent checked it in PS but it looks as though it could do with a small amount of straightening :)

^^^ Not necessarily. The pink trouser person is distracting, but the other person to the left adds to the image imo. It gives it the sense of scale it needs.

:agree: with woodsy they give a good sense of scale, but i'd be tempted to clone out the person in pink.

The image is nicely composed, but the lean to the left and halo around the stones spoil it for me though i'm afraid.

Back