Star Trail with 14mm Samyang

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
Now I'll be honest this was more shot as I wanted to test out my newly acquired Samyang 14mm that I picked up from the classifieds recently, I purchased it specifically with start trails and starscapes in mind however also knew it would be used for a lot of other things as I just love my some UWA action

Now there are some quite obvious issues namely the foreground white balance is a little warm still, plus a little over exposed in places, some would correct some of the distortion and so would I in the right situation but honestly in this it doesn't overly concern me..in the sky it's only when I zoomed in on Flickr did I realise I'd included the first test exposure hence there a tiny gap at the start of the exposures, that's annoying and a bit of a school boy error on my part, also I could have removed the aircraft...

With all those items that I can take issue with its somewhat hilarious it's ended up in Flickr explore :LOL: but such is life, it has caused me to question what I thought I knew about Flickr explore as this was one of only a few photos I've put up in recent months, was in no groups, no tags, not geotagged, and with no description :eek:

14MM STAR TRAIL TEST (Explored)
by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Comments and critique are as always entirely welcomed and appreciated (y)

Matt

Back