Geof
Edit My Images
Yes

from the gardens to the front of ashton house
bristol

cheers
geof

Last edited:
I like your bnw conversion. interesting sky :)

thanks ecniv
as usual i clobbered it with a red filter...pretty chocolate box...but i like it...sometimes
cheers
geof

mono for me. which lens are you using on the g1? I try to use my Nikon but it's massive so switched to a g3 with kit zoom and 20mm prince recently and the lenses are great compared to the nex I was using when I need something more portable or for street shots. the g series are great little units.

mono for me. which lens are you using on the g1? I try to use my Nikon but it's massive so switched to a g3 with kit zoom and 20mm prince recently and the lenses are great compared to the nex I was using when I need something more portable or for street shots. the g series are great little units.

its the kit 14-45 which came with the camera
its good enough for me...although i have been tempted to 'go large' and get a longer reach second lens but hate carrying stuff around.
cheers
geof

I'm all for the colour, I think it has a very nice base of primary colours in there that works very well, I also love your composition.

thanks Jenna
i think sometimes composition is the most important part of a study...colour and lighting to follow...the three lighting values... amount, direction and quality
appreciate your critique
cheers
geof

Back