weekly Stevie's Photo 52 Challenge -Can I inspire myself? - Week 1 ADDED - Direction

Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
AHi everyone,

Thought I would join in on the fun this year again; hopefully sticking with it this time! :whistle: My goal is to become more creative, improve my photography skills and get more use out of my camera!

Week 1 - Direction

6662209423_de7cb64b4a_z.jpg

This picture was taken on hogmanay, so it fits in with the first week! The picture is of my girlfriend, who this year is moving forward and progressing towards the career of her dreams. She is moving down to London this year (from Scotland) and will be living there for the foreseeable future perusing her dance career.

...ok, so I suppose it doesn't really fit in the subject, but it was a catch-up for week 1, now on to week 2! :D

Last edited:
I agree with the above comment. I think it could be improved by getting rid of the reflective jacket on the righthand side!

I hope the move to London goes well for your girlfriend, her life is def changing direction!!

Penguin said:
Nice picture, good personal take on the theme :)

Thanks Penguin.

*Sarah* said:
I agree with the above comment. I think it could be improved by getting rid of the reflective jacket on the righthand side!

I hope the move to London goes well for your girlfriend, her life is def changing direction!!

Hi Sarah thanks for your input. I don't think I look at my pictures in the same depth others do; I didn't even notice the fluorescent jacket! I'll throw up a wee edit shortly.

And thank you, so do I :)

Manc Man said:
Think this is a great photo, great use of DoF. As Sarah has said lose the high via coat and it would look a lot better.

Thank you!

michael23 said:
Yep, I agree with the comments above. A very nice pic that and a good start, look forward to seeing the rest. (y)

Thanks Michael, I'll try and get my "Evil" picture done today.

Delta Skies said:
I must admit to not understanding how it fitted with the theme until I read you personal reason. I hope all goes well with the move.

I don't think many people will on first glance! Thanks for your kind words!

Appreciate your comments everyone, I will get around to all your 52's very shortly.

Back