Stockton on Tees Riverside

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
A couple of shots from a wonderfully cold, crisp and still morning on Thursday last week. Rather than shoot the usual views around the Infinity Bridge, I decided to have a walk in the other direction to see what I could come up with. Perhaps some work to do to refine compositions, but there's definitely potential.

#1 Dunedin House
Dunedin House by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

#2 Footbridge
Stockton Riverside by Simon Harrison, on Flickr

Cheers,

Simon.

I think I commented on these on FB. Fantastic as usual. I need to be brave and get out more.

Drove past there a few times Simon, never seen the place that colourful though, you have captured the tones and hues well with great reflections, especially the first image.

I think I commented on these on FB. Fantastic as usual. I need to be brave and get out more.
Drove past there a few times Simon, never seen the place that colourful though, you have captured the tones and hues well with great reflections, especially the first image.

Thanks Jason and Paul :). It was a lovely morning with next to no wind which usually makes reflections like these at nailed on certainty along this stretch of the Tees.

Cheers,

Simon.

A good pair of images there (y)

Two "Excellent" shots, and very nicely presented.

George.

Those pictures make me realise I don’t know my birthplace and I really should visit!

Back