Stormy Seas off Cromer

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
We've had flood warnings all week as the moon and the wind have combined to create some big tides. So I thought I'd venture down to Cromer to get some shots. They need a bit of work so C&C and tips for pp most welcome as always.

PS there was someone on the pier! Not the place to be as the waves were coming up through the boards.

Looks like perfect sailboard weather to me :LOL: nice shots :D

Oooh a complete contrast to what we saw when we were there.

Makes me shiver just looking at them!

There is nothing quite like standing on the coast watching those force 6/7 north easterly gales lashing the defences. No amount of layers keeps the wind out:wacky:

There is nothing quite like standing on the coast watching those force 6/7 north easterly gales lashing the defences. No amount of layers keeps the wind out:wacky:

Definitely. I love watching things like this, the pure power of mother nature.

With a hot cup of tea to warm the cockles :D

In that case have another:D

The sign on the wall says No Swimming:)

Click on the pic to get the bigger picture.

my wife is chomping at the bit over these photo's, she would love to see the sea in its fury like this, she's mad i tell ya..
great pictures m8..

my wife is chomping at the bit over these photo's, she would love to see the sea in its fury like this, she's mad i tell ya..
great pictures m8..

It's certainly spectactular and scary too:runaway: I'm glad I live a few miles inland

PS Thanks for the comments folks, much appreciated!

I think that's the thing that we miss most here (there aren't many things) my wife calls it 'real sea'. Not like the mill pond at this end of the Med.

Gets me going that! (y)
I too love the sea when it is raging. We used to go into the sea in winter (wetsuits on of course) at Lossiemouth just to get that big surf. I have a picture of me 6ft above above a 20ft wave on a jetski. Looks great but you don't get to see how I landed! :eek:

Back