Stormy Times

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
A reworking of one from the summer(??) at Birmingham's East Side.Converted to Mock HDR -desaturated and erased on a couple of Layers to hopefully give an oldworld feel to the ruined Pub while showing the more modern vista all around.
Keith (y)
StormyTimes_zps68843fba.jpg

Great effort, works well for what you intended IMO.

Ceart6ainly looks stormy, I like it. I am struggling to recognise it as Birmingham, although I left Brum 26 years ago and I guess it has changed

thanks everyone....

I would have cropped out the car and the lamp post..but otherwise a nice simple yet effective shot

Robin

I put it on another site earlier with a cropped off car-but left the post in though.

JAO...its in the run down area (now being renovated ),between Curzon St and Aston University.

Keith (y)

The desaturation doesn't work fo rme, but it is a fabulous looking old pub. Too many of these being ripped down to make way for more trendy watering holes.

Thanks everyone...heres the one I cropped for another site...plus the lampost cropped as well...lol

Keith (y)

StormyTimescrop_zps6c83f778.jpg

Keith..the more I look at this image the more I like it, and, the more things I find of interest..while primarily it would appear to be a stark almost mono shot just a look to the left finds orange, yellow, pink, and brown and the various tones of the brickwork is also of interest (well at least to me perhaps I'm a bit sad!) I also notice the pole on the extreme left with what looks like lights on them, I might clone them out and I 'd crop in a fraction more on the right....sorry to go on a bit

Robin

Back