Street fight. Walk away I did, now I feel angry.

How about grassing him up to the Police? Chucking a bottle is a serious offence particularly as the liitle scrout probably had 'previous'!

Yeah, right, that would work. I'm male, I'm 6'2, rough looking and I tell them some bloke started on me and I have some bruises and I like to prosecute ... No name, no address, useless description ...its not as if there going to get the drawing artist in is it.

Well thank you sir we'll be in touch. ...yeah right. bye bye have a nice day too.

Got a little carried away their but you get me I'm sure ...

I agree with everything else you said.... and your also right, I should have reported him just for the crime figures alone. :) hayho.

That's because any man with a green snake is carefully avoided by any lady!

Good job I like you Ven :LOL:

Awww ... :embarrassed: ... :D

What you really mean is it's a damn good job you know I don't mean it ... :cautious:

I like you all too ... :love: ... no really I do ... :LOL:

But please leave my green snake out of this ... :eek: ... it's harmless really ... :D

;)

:p

You did exactly the right thing,
Especially with child in tow.
Im 36 years old and have 5 children 3 are my stepchildren and all are treated the same.
Our youngest is 8 and eldest is 17.
I will try and talk my way out of a confrontation if at all possible when on my own.
It takes a great deal of provocation to get me to retaliate and then they have to hit me first.
I was once threatened very close up from a drunk i tried to avoid a confrontation and he head butted me and i lost a tooth.
I left it at that as he was drunk.
I really do have to avoid a confrontaion for if they push me over the edge i really go hell for leather and if not pulled off them i could continue until fatal.
If im with the kids or my wife there safety is paramount and i will do everything to get out of there.
If they themselves were threatened that would be totally diffrent.
You were very brave to trust to us all your experiance and your emotions especially.
You are no lesser a man, in fact it makes you more so in my eyes.
As Monkeydave says, in this day and age your son and the rest of your family could well have been deprived of your goodself.
100% you made the right call.
All the best,
James

Back