Street musician

Name
Douglas
Edit My Images
Yes
This chap looks happy and confident.

Damn good musician too!

Streetmusician-1.jpg

Nice one Doug....does these mean that the Leica surfaced again or is this a new sibling?

Bob

Nice one Doug....does these mean that the Leica surfaced again or is this a new sibling?

Bob

Sadly no Bob. But until I get the new Fuji S3 and a lens, I've reverted to posting a few 'oldies', taken last year, which haven't, yet, appeared on the forum. Just for 'joining in' sake, if you know what I mean.

I'm hoping that the IQ of the Fuji's WDR sensor, will emulate something of the Leica's smooth output. Never get the same quality without the Leica lenses though:(

Last edited:
Like it Doug. Nice to see someone playing a traditional instrument. I've nothing against guitars but they are a bit all pervading.

Andy

Very nice, as has been said the tones really do suit the image.

Like it Doug. Nice to see someone playing a traditional instrument. I've nothing against guitars but they are a bit all pervading.

Andy

I'm glad you like the instrument (Melodeon aka diatonic accordeon) - it's mine.

The chap is Frank Lee, a well known folk musician, play's banjo and melodeon better than any other man I know. He taught me all I know, about the instrument, and I often played with him at gigs, sessions, and live shows. I actually once played with him at a SU27 base in Russia, shortly after the wall came down:LOL:

Back