Street Portraits 26/8/2006

Edit My Images
Yes
All taken in Bristol City Centre this morning, aside from the last one which I shot on Thursday. Went into town to get a new Crumpler bag and put the 50mm 1.8 prime on my shoulder. Met a few nice faces and had a few good chats.

Not had much Diego time of late as shooting to remit but have most of the weekend to get out and about which is good for the soul.

Another great set Diego. The first one is superb - I really like it (y)
The man in #4 looks like someone I really wouldn't want to meet in a dark alleyway :eek:

First and last Diego...

There will be a rush for the new 50mm 1.2L many shots of cats and ducks will follow "my hamster at 1.2" ect

But the 1.8 in the right hands is one of the best lenses around

first and last, with #4 a tight 3rd, marvelous

All fantastic as usual. Would you consider zipping a collection of your best street portraits (just for the tp faithful of course!)?? Alternitavely, link us to where we can buy your book!!!

high standard as usual pete (y)

Top job. Last one for me just has that extra over the characterful faces above. Agree with Sean. The cheapo 50mm gets some stick but stick it on a camera with a decent shooter behind it and it can shine.

Don't you ever come across any noraml people diego ... :thinking:

And no ... I can't define normal ... mostly 'cos it ain't wot I is ... innit ... :LOL:

Superb set of four m8 ... (y)

TFS ... :p

Back