Strop..

Edit My Images
Yes
Maddie had had enough of walking......:hand:

stropforum.jpg

That's great. You can show her it when she's older :smilenod:

Occasionally we get a shot on here that transcends what on first appearance is just a snapshot.
This is, I think destined to become one of those iconic images that speak volumes about the condition we know as 'Childhood'.

In case I'm not being quite clear enough, this is simply bl00dy brilliant.

Arkady said:
Occasionally we get a shot on here that transcends what on first appearance is just a snapshot.
This is, I think destined to become one of those iconic images that speak volumes about the condition we know as 'Childhood'.

In case I'm not being quite clear enough, this is simply bl00dy brilliant.

meh, s'not bad ;)

Love it! And I'm sure that every parent knows why...!

I think it's a lovely shot of the little girl, the legs ruin it for me though, what would make it bloody brilliant in my eyes would be if the legs told more of a story. At the moment they are just stood there lifeless, if they were stood more to the side of the girl, looking as if too say "come on love, get up" (maybe tapping his feet), it would have took this image to the next level.

Obviously the shot of her crouching might have only been a 2-3 second window, so these things aren't always plausable. I still like it though.

I think the legs make the shot personally. The legs emphasise the relatively tiny size of the little girl. :)

ooh, thanks for the comments! I feel very proud that Arkady rates this so highly, :thumb:

I like the legs just as they are, to me they show a patient Dad, waiting for his cross little girl to finish her protest, I feel the shot would be nothing without them. :)

Makes me think of the advert where the Mum chucks herself on the floor & has a pretend tantrum, before the kid does it ;)

Back