Strut mounts with clients logo printed on them required

PsiFox

Prefers Mac over PC any day
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know of a supplier that can do these for me?
Just picked up a do and the M.D. wants the mounts to reflect his company.

Last edited:
Plenty of suppliers who do blocking but I get mine done locally.

Don't mind location as no one here can print in full colour onto a mount surface, so links would be useful:)

Blocking usually indicates a gold or silver finish by the way.

Better option maybe to include company logo on the print. This will save you money as any unused mounts will not usuable after the event.

There is no ecconomic way of printing logo on premade mounts - so they'd have to be printed then made - so you'd need to be making thousands...

As said earlier - put the logo on the print.

GF Smith will do smaller amouts but personally I'd find someone local or add the logo to the print as I suggested earlier unless you want to end up with blocked mounts left over that you can use.

GF Smith will do smaller amouts but personally I'd find someone local or add the logo to the print as I suggested earlier unless you want to end up with blocked mounts left over that you can use.

Do GF Smith print full colour on a mount?

I would imagine printing a full colour logo on a mount is going to be pretty costly, but someone must do it.

Find out what the minimum number of printed folders is, allowing for a few extras, and add the cost (+ markup) to your quote. That way any overs will be covered. If he doesn't want to pay, then tell him the alternative is logo on the print as others suggest.

felt pens?!

MARK AMIES said:
Stickers!

Mark's said it three times now, local sign making company that can do custom vinyl decals.

Last edited:
Been busy over weekend so not been able to get back.

Thanks for all the replies.:)

I did suggest stickers however the client thinks they are a bit tacky, pardon the pun!

It will only be as tacky as you make them. Something subtle will work. The point is, that it gets a message across.

Back