weekly StuartPearson 52 for 2020 - Week 51 - Decor(ate)

I like them both a lot, though the first is a favourite. The reflection is lovely.

All excellent shots.. #1 just for the lovely crisp reflections but love the lighting on both of them.

#1 for me too. Very clean reflection and excellent processing!

I like both of them Stuart but the first just a smidgeon more. That watch has a lovely face.

1st one for me also Stuart, Time to reflect eh? ;)

Time
Either of those two. They both look great, love the reflection in the first shot.

Very nice. Perfectly symmetrical. Excellent reflections.
The only thing I would say is it feels like the top is closer than the bottom (iyswim) which could be transformed out.
It could just be me / my eyes though...

Very nice. Perfectly symmetrical. Excellent reflections.
The only thing I would say is it feels like the top is closer than the bottom (iyswim) which could be transformed out.
It could just be me / my eyes though...

Top is definitely closer than the bottom, but personally think it adds to the angled view from above. In this modified image, both the grey rectangles are the same size and the red vertical line is the size of that screw in the reflection
62F81F9A-084D-4B90-B53A-F2ED96F77926.jpeg

Reactions: LC2
Nicely set up who’d of thought screws could make an interesting picture

Top is definitely closer than the bottom, but personally think it adds to the angled view from above. In this modified image, both the grey rectangles are the same size and the red vertical line is the size of that screw in the reflection
Fair enough. It's what you were aiming for (y)
'twas just a thought really, nothing more - it's how we learn :)

That's rather good Stuart, cracking reflections.

I had to look twice to see what that was.
Interesting processing Stuart

Oooof! Brilliant! I was thinking scream mask or Papa Lazarou before the penny dropped!

Initial
Quite an abstract shot. It's really not to shabby thought and I quite like it.

Nice clean image Stuart do you play?

Nice clean image Stuart do you play?

I would love to be able to, but most I can manage is a few notes. If lockdown continues I might get back to practicing, though not sure if my family will be too happy about that!!

Nice Sax - hard to tell scale like this.

An Alto?

I like my "behind the scenes" as much if not more, the sax is suspended by fishing line!!

B1D0533D-7F7A-4D81-986C-A07D2AE42DB2.jpeg

Back