Studio Portraits

Name
Brian Smith
Edit My Images
No
Hi All, just thought i would upload a few more of my studio portraits.
Brian.:)

3281402559_ebe7134df5_o.jpg

3282223752_ac803f78d3_o.jpg

3282223380_bd841bb76f_o.jpg

3281401567_6c9418f3bb_o.jpg

Agree with above,a nice set of photos. Like No.2 the best, apart from the slight creases(or brickwork) in the background

Very nice, Brian... love No. 2

youre only a few miles from me!!

Hi Janice, yes we sre just a few miles apart, in fact my studio is above Menors in the maltings at sawbridgeworth.
brian.:)

ah... know it well. Lovely place to work.

:LOL: come on brian help us out here

numbers :naughty:

no 1 of the 1st set and no 1 and no 3 of the second set... imho

md(y)

Love No.1 & 3 of the last lot too.

Well despite others' comments being so positive on the 1st set, I'm glad you posted the 2nd set - as I found the first set disappointing

2nd set are much better and more interesting too

#1 of set #2 is good - except for that horribly distracting clothing, lose that and it'd be very good indeed

#2 of set #2 is just plain fun

#3 of set #2 seems somehow not quite in focus and is a highly PP'd shot, but I like it anyway

So, for me, while set #1 gets a :shake:, set #2 is a (y)

DD

Well despite others' comments being so positive on the 1st set, I'm glad you posted the 2nd set - as I found the first set disappointing

2nd set are much better and more interesting too

#1 of set #2 is good - except for that horribly distracting clothing, lose that and it'd be very good indeed

#2 of set #2 is just plain fun

#3 of set #2 seems somehow not quite in focus and is a highly PP'd shot, but I like it anyway

So, for me, while set #1 gets a :shake:, set #2 is a (y)
Hi DD, thanks for your comments, I guess its a case of different strokes for diffewrent folks.
Brian.:)

DD

Back