Studio

Name
John Maxwell
Edit My Images
No
Tomorrow im in the studio yet again but im shooting for my final assignment in college. The question i have is im planning to experiment with three different films:

Fujifilm Neopan 1600
Fujifilm Neopan Acros 100
Fujifilm Sensia 400 (slide film)

Has anyone tried any of these in the studio?

Can I tentatively suggest that a final project is not the best time to test out new films? You'll need to hone your processing times for different B&W emulsions.
Try a clip test, i.e. shoot a few unimportant frames first, cut that end off in the darkroom and process them before the rest. It'll give you an idea of how close you are to the correct development. Ideally you should shoot some under the lighting you're going to use but if tomorrow's your final day it's a bit late for that.

Sorry to nag.

no no tomorrows not the final day and dont worry about the nagging i know what you mean. Ive used all the films before just not in the studio, so developing shouldnt be a problem as ive done that myself too. I was just wondering if anyone had any pictures so i could see what to expect noise wise ect. I know the 1600 film should be extremely grainey but i'll be happy with this, its more experimentation for my workbok that i have to do anyway. I think all the final pieces are going to be digital unless i find a good film shot along the way.

You can allways search on flickr. Many results there...

Back