Studland Beach

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
C&C welcome of course.

studland-beach.jpg

Nice shot trev, you must only just be up the road from me.

Lovely!

Isn't Studland the *cough* naturists beach? [or should that be naturalists?]

Lovely!

Isn't Studland the *cough* naturists beach? [or should that be naturalists?]

yes it is... but its just behind the point in the distance..
I wont be taking my kids past there as it's not just naturists :nono:

Its mainly pervs who sit there and wait for clothed folk to walk pass then they stand up and strut there stuff lol. :bat:

Been meaning to spend a day at Swanage and Studland, must make the effort soon. Nice clean shot Trev ;)

Good stuff there!

I just got back from a weekend at Lulworth.

Emsworth, a fair distance away, especially if you don't know the route.

I intend to head down that way some time in the summer so as not to be freezing my nuts off waiting for a sun rise.:D

Damn didn't realise it was invite only, oh well I guess I just have to go play all by myself :crying: :sulk:

Great photo! Love the contrast between the sand and sky.

Count me in too if there's a meet down this way, i'm from Wool (~5miles from Wareham)

Trev, Nope :) I support my legs and my legs support me.

I had no idea there were this many locals on here :)

I am hereby inviting myself as well :D :p

Live in exeter, but the bus service down the south coast is pretty good. Sunrise wouldn't happen, but the rest of the day could work :D

Never tried a footie match. TBH motorsport was higher up my priority list, but I'm willing to give anything a go at least one.

Send me a PM next time you goto a match and I'll turn up :) (Not in the next week tho, I'm on holiday :p)

Morning..

Liking this lots.

I'm also a neighbor... here in *sunny* Bournemouth.

Geoff

Weymouth here.

So when is the South Dorset chapter of TP going to be formally convened? :D Hmm I seem to remember a thread in meetings about DT/BH type postcodes as well...

Ben

Back