Stupid Question!

Yes it will fit(y)

DG Lens
The most suitable lenses for 35mm film single-lens reflex cameras, as well as for digital SLR cameras. Sigma's development of the DG (Digital) range of lenses has concentrated on the correction of distortion and aberrations. Magnification of chromatic aberration is particularly conspicuous with digital cameras. The optical designs and cutting-edge technology incorporated by Sigma eliminate flare and ghosting from te image sensor and create excellent color balance. Vignetting is minimized whilst marginal illumination is ensured. These high performance lenses are equally suited for digital and analogue cameras.

Shouldn't be a problem, seen as its a Canon fit.

From the Sigma site:

DG (DG Lens)
"These are large-aperture lenses with wide angles and short minimum focusing distances. With an abundance of peripheral illumination, they are ideal lenses for Digital SLR Cameras whilst retaining suitability for traditional 35mm SLRs."

Hope that helps! :)

I was going to reply saying that's the lens I have, but its not, I have the APO that cost a bit more.

I have no idea what the APO stands for and I never realised there were 2 different lenses :thinking:

it was the APO one that confused me, lol!

I was all set to decide, then found the APO one and I got worried that it wasn't right, lol :p

Am decided on the DG one!

Am in debt to the other half now! What a present!! :love:

:D

Back