Sun and clouds

2962589180_5e5a32e1fc.jpg

Don't drink and HDR. The sun is a white circle with a grey circle around it. Thats not exactly normal. Even without the rather disasterous use of HDR the image itself isn't very strong. Its the tops of some houses and some clouds. Get down to the beach or find some nice landscape instead. But seriously, don't drink and HDR.

Last edited:
i made that when i was sober lol, its just i decided to post it now, im still very new to this whole thing and learning though

as for the houses i know, but this was my 1st day off from work since i got the cam, i work nights and did not have the energy to go out today,

I will get better though but seriously i didnt think the pic was that bad.

Look at the sun! :p Not that bad? :) If you opened your curtains one morning and saw that you'd probably think you were having stroke.

good point i guess, i was just going to attempt a do over, but i think the sun was too bright and the highest shutter speed i used when taking this was 1/860. i knew i should have gone higher.

Welcome to the forum :D Stick around, and take all the advice on board and you will pick it up soon enough :)

Got to agree with Pete, but take his advice on board (pete, advice please ;)), he's a good photographer!

Gary.

The problem is that you're shooting right into the sun. You'll need a very wide set of bracketed exposures to produce a balanced HDR. Point the camera the other way :)

Back