Sunday morning football....

Edit My Images
Yes
Total contrast to the Bath Rugby game. No crowd, no deadline, just me a camera and 22 footballers. Nice sunlight.

The guy in the last shot is called Bert Brown and is a staggering 73 years old and still plays football in Bristol. Been playing Saturday and Sunday since he was 16 years old. Quite incredible - hope I look as youthful at that age.

For the budding sports snappers out there, Sundays are the perfect way to cut your teeth and hone your craft.

UNPT9067.jpg

UNPT9074.jpg

UNPT9058.jpg

UNPT9072.jpg

UNPT9111.jpg

UNPT9150.jpg

UNPT9146.jpg

UNPT9130.jpg

UNPT9169.jpg

UNPT9176.jpg

Top notch shooting as always Pete, you have caught some good action in these shot TFS.

Good set Pete, I think I'll take mine down now! :D

Was this with the 300mm? I was finding 200mm a bit on the short side this morning.

Good set Pete.....
Caption for No.1........ "Keep your eye on the ball lads".
Sorry, couldn't resist.

David.

Good ones... I was out at 10am.. did two pub team matches (well half each) then did womens footy in the afternoon... will post tommorow

Sunday morning footy seems to be the in thing ATM :)

Good work!

Great set as usual pete, just a question for you,(probably a daft one)do you sit in one place when doing football photos or do you move around the pitch,i was thinking about getting one of those angler type stools and using my monopod,as i normally move around standing up and hand held,i would value your opinion and advice,as i would like to do this a bit more, i seem to enjoy sports and people photography more than landscape,s (y)

Back