Sunday Studio Shots - Tyler

Name
Adele
Edit My Images
Yes
Well today I have been back into the studio.
This was the first family that I had booked in. Normally too I take shots of just the children - but I had the family join in on some of these....also because he was a little terror at times. :LOL::LOL:

Here's just a couple for you!

2239716605_00c77c9dea.jpg

2239716613_cc9e732f79.jpg

2239716637_62974a4133.jpg

2239731061_f4f004af4d_o.jpg

2239731071_2c2bc8e338.jpg

CC welcome please :)
I didnt give the family much direction they wanted quite natural stuff. :)

#2's my favourite, full of energy and cheekiness!

But you cut his hand off!

Yes, 2 & 3 are the best for me, lots of connection with the camera. Great job!

#2's my favourite, full of energy and cheekiness!

But you cut his hand off!
I know I know, but I had to keep it in cos look at his expression.
However I may crop it.

I like no. 2 & 3, (y)

It would have been nice to see the people in the other shots at least looking toward the camera!

Spence

Yeah It would have but also I quite like how these have come out. Mainly because Tyler is looking at the camera and the parents are looking at him. Its quite cute family bond. :)

Yes, 2 & 3 are the best for me, lots of connection with the camera. Great job!

Thank you! :)

Great work again Del (y)(y) Your getting rather good at this ;)

I also would have liked to have seen a few with mum and dad looking at the camera. Especially mum, she looks to be hiding behind her hair.

Great work again Del (y)(y) Your getting rather good at this ;)

I also would have liked to have seen a few with mum and dad looking at the camera. Especially mum, she looks to be hiding behind her hair.

Cheers Ian :) I am trying my hardest at it..let that be said. :LOL:

I kept telling mum off for not looking at the camera, but I'll get more of her next time after she's had the new baby.

in these pictures you cannot really tell - especially as she is laid on her tummy at one point. But she's 5 weeks from giving birth!!!

Yeah, number 5 shows that nicely. Persuade her to let you do some shots of her tummy now...pregnant "bumps", nicely lit, are usually good shots for their own album, even if no-one else ever sees them. Any stretch marks can be 'shopped out!!

Nice work.

We did contemplate it at one point but she's a bit shy and stuff at the moment...I think some would look good on white, but then I have idea's for nicely dim lit on black.
I know a couple of people who are pregnant at the minute so it may be an idea for later :D

Adele you're really good at these types of shots.

I know the rule about people should look at the camera but rules are designed to be broken! As you say the parents are looking at their son and it shows a strong family bond.

Adele you're really good at these types of shots.

I know the rule about people should look at the camera but rules are designed to be broken! As you say the parents are looking at their son and it shows a strong family bond.

:) Thank you Clive....

I think theres lots of money to be had from them! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Especially with the new baby on the way - and their engaged too....Ooo the possibilities. :D

2 is definitely my favourite, and hadn't noticed the hand until it was pointed out (y)

We did contemplate it at one point but she's a bit shy and stuff at the moment...I think some would look good on white, but then I have idea's for nicely dim lit on black.
I know a couple of people who are pregnant at the minute so it may be an idea for later :D

I think the low key...dead black background and strong side lighting.... might work here. The sort of lighting often used for blokes.

I took some great one's of my pregnant wife - used a black sheet as the background and a desk lamp to illuminate the bump!

Only problem is I have been informed if i show them on here - my camera will be stuck somewhere which means future children may not be a realistic probability!

Good shots and good luck Del.

Anth

:D coming on nicley there del ..
as you say its hard work to capture the moment's with a bit of sparkle..

other than that..:naughty: just keep a eye on the mopping up.. its encroaching into a few shots around the feet..

keep going i watch with interest(y)

md(y)

Number three all the way :) Not very often theres a dad in the shot :)

Back