Sunday Times Supercar Run at the Goodwood FOS

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,

Finally managed to wade through all of my pics from the Sunday Times Supercar Run at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

I had press accreditation for the weekend although to be honest it was a bit of a let down, there were something like 340 togs accredited and only 50 tabards. The tabards were given to people like Autosport, Autocar etc and us poor minions were left with no tabard and a little badge. The badge allowed you access to three special 'press photographers' areas (although to be honest two of these were useless) so I spent most of the day huddled with around 20 other togs on a scaffolding platform about 10 foot in the air just by Molecombe corner.

Thought I would share a few of my favourites with you.

1) Pagani Zonda R :love:

Zonda080709a.jpg

2) Koenigsegg CCX-R

Egg040709a.jpg

3) Jaguar XK-R Special Edition

Jaguar060709a.jpg

4) Ferrari Scuderia 16M

16M040709a.jpg

5) The very strange Tramontana

Tramontana070709a.jpg

Loads more pics on my site which can be found here: -

http://www.dunlopix.com/Supercar Run 2009.html

and page 2 here: -

http://www.dunlopix.com/Supercar Run 2009a.html

Regards

Tim

Terrific set -

Wonder what the Ferrari & Tramontana passengers were taking shots of?

Last edited:
to me that XK-R looks like a cross between a Mazda and a Ford Cougar - from this angle anyway...lol

They look a lot like this guy's shots:
http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=721062

and I'm sure there is a guy on pistonheads with similar shots too ;)

Seriously though, very nice shots and think lucky that you got a press spot at all!

George

George,

Nothing wrong with a bit of self promotion. :D :D

I think the pics are on a few other sites as well :LOL:

Any news on your shoot of the LP670SV ? I think I might have a shoot lined up for one as well and by my reckoning they are two different cars. Not bad eh !!

Regards

Tim

Not much luck yet, the guy is definatly interested, but he is VERY busy at the moment!

What colour is the one that you are doing, and what do you have planned?

George

George,

Same colour as the one you're planning on shooting if yours is the one I'm thinking of, if it is then make sure to get snaps of his other cars as well :naughty:.

As for what I have planned, well the owner also has an F40 which was first launched 21 years ago so I'm think of a supercars old and new sort of thing.

Regards

Tim

George,

Yep, the one with the smaller wing. If yours is the one with the bigger wing then his collection is awesome.

This is like a game of top trumps, I'll see your GT-R, GT3 and V8 Vantage and raise you a TVR Sagaris and a new Ferrari California in the next couple of weeks.

Regards

Tim

I see your Ferarri california and raise you a Ford GT.
I see your Sagaris and raise you a sagaris prototype.

:D You got done ;)

I can only do one a week at the moment as i haven't got any wheels myself (44 days and counting!)

George

George,

I am a very poor loser, I am shooting the Aston Martin One-77 two weeks today. :razz::razz::razz:

I win.

Regards

Tim

Back