Sunderland Airshow

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Well got to see the hardware but from Teesside airport instead.:nuts:

Can't believe the first bird to photograph was this pigeon that sat near me for quite some time..:LOL: (The only birds I can pull now).:help:

pigeon.jpg

road-angel-biplane.jpg

royal-navy-helicopter=1.jpg

tucano.jpg

herc.jpg

SAR.jpg

very nice Tim, weather was good for you then

Very good pics, better than mine - heres a pic of one of the Black Cat Lynx helicopters captured at the show, looks like we shared the same cloud cover though ;)

Lynx.jpg

(y)

All very nice.... got anymore of the C-130 you can post up... old fav of mine!

BobR said:
All very nice.... got anymore of the C-130 you can post up... old fav of mine!

Hi Bob, Yes I got the series of the Herc coming in but with the washed out skies as Warspite said exposure was a problem.:(

herc=2.jpg

herc=3.jpg

herc=1.jpg

Thanks for the comments guy's..:)

Gandhi said:
All A+ as usual mr procter. Is that a racing pigeon? Just wondered why it's ringed?

Mmmmm.. Interesting thought Gandhi. Not being a pigeon fancier, all I can think is that it belongs to someone and was taking a rest on its way home..:shrug:

Racing pigeon..... most definitely. Some are worth a small fortune. They're used to people and being handled, and they will come down for a rest on their travels.

busterboy said:
Hi Bob, Yes I got the series of the Herc coming in but with the washed out skies as Warspite said exposure was a problem.:(

They are still nice shots though - I have a friend whose son flies one of these things and he loves it! Scary as he is only 23!

so, so sharp again mate, not a lot you can do about the weather (y)

Back