Sunrise Over Loch Leven

Edit My Images
Yes
Just a quick edit of what was taken this morning, don't know if it's the best I've taken today, but it's the first I've edited. Raw file with reduced exposure by 1/2 a stop, cropped and sharpened is all.

125365212-L.jpg

Mike.

Beautiful. I love Loch Leven. We used to stay on the edge of the Loch years ago. Lovely memories, thanks.

Great capture. Shooting a couple of RAWs of the same image @ different exposures may have kept some of the detail in the sky.

Beautiful. I love Loch Leven. We used to stay on the edge of the Loch years ago. Lovely memories, thanks.

Hi Janice,

glad you like it, took quite a few this am and this was the first one I had a go at tidying up, I think it would look good printed.

see ya,

Mike.

Great capture. Shooting a couple of RAWs of the same image @ different exposures may have kept some of the detail in the sky.

Hi,

took about 35 shots or so of varying exposures and angles, will have a look at more tonight and see if it can be improved, bit of a novice with editing and this was the best I could come up with right after I got home.

Glad you like it,

Mike.

Great photo.

Great shot with only one thing in the way. Try to edit out the chiney and the other objects in the far right background. They are taking shanaz away from the shot!

James

That's excellent Mike ... lovely golden glow for a nice warm feeling to start your day ... brill ... (y)

:p

Hi All,

Many thanks for the great comments, makes getting up early all the more worthwhile, although I have to admit that this pic was taken at about 9am :D so not too early although it was my third morning in a row at this location trying to grab a shot of a Grey Heron, 3 hours sitting waiting in the freezing cold the previous morning was a joy he he, and I nearly never went on this occasion but it just shows you that sometimes the unplanned shots are the best as this was taken with a 70-200mm lens when I first arrived and I never took another decent shot until on the way home 2 hours later - the Buzzard shots posted as well.

VEN here's one for you LOL.

125583389-L.jpg

:D

Mike.

Back