Sunset at Aberaeron in Wales

clicking on the image brings up a page not found message.

Too small to comment on this one or the Green Hillsone you have posted.

Just cant see enough of it to make a comment on it.

Looks nice but I tried to click on the picture thinking it would give a larger image but all I got was a hacked page then 'Page cannot be found':shrug:

Karen, it seems your site has been hacked :(

Incase you don't see this thread, I've sent you an email to your forums email address, so you can get onto the hosts sooner rather than later.

PM replied to.

No doubt they will have used a PHP vulnerability or an exploit of some software on your site. The best thing to do may be to ask your hosts what theyve done and how theyve done it.

As a safegaurd, change your passwords on there too.

BTW Double Agent, the pic in the first post is clickable, and should now load up a full sized version (y)

Yep realised Marcel when I first clicked on it. Didnt show a hijacked site for me though just simply a 404 Page not found message when I did it.

To critique the shot, I like it. The colours are vivid enough and a nice bounce/reflection off of the water.

Would have been nice to see the waves blend more with a 2 second capture or something to give that silk effect.

update... I have just had to restore the backup luckily I had done yesterday because other php files were hacked. Hopefully now it will work

Back