Sunset at Bushy Park - first pic with new D300

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes

f/8.0 | ¹⁄₂₀₀ sec | 10 mm

Following the pathway heading towards Heron Pond in Bushy Park. One of the first shots with the D300 and sigma 10-20mm and has really highlighted my need to get some ND filters and start carrying about a tripod. Obviously exposed for the sky and then did a bit of PP in Lightroom to bump up the rest of the image.

C&C Welcome as always :)

Last edited:
Really like it Chrism the foreground seems a tad underexposed though, perhaps bracketing or filters would sort it?

Gary.

Lovely composition. Would have liked to have seen it full size though.
Enjoy the D300, it just gets better!

If you click the picture it links to a full size version, and very good it is too............(y)

If you click the picture it links to a full size version, and very good it is too............(y)

Can't argue with that. Lovely picture which holds a great sky. Colour tones are very nice and composed spot on(y)

Have fun with the D300!

Thanks everyone, was pretty pleased how it came out. I have a handheld bracketed version I might have a play with as well.

nice photo, well recovered in LR. grad filters would help, but you already know that.

Yeah - I have been point blank banned from buying any before Christmas though as they are right in the 'present' price range for my family so shall be struggling with exposures until then!

Back