Sunset at Gwithian

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Took these during a beach barbecue a few nights ago with the Panasonic FZ18. C&C welcome, still a relative beginner at landscape photography (I don't even own a tripod! :eek:) so any pointers appreciated. Thanks for looking.

082509_0515_edited-1.jpg

082509_0516_edited-1.jpg

I like the first one a lot. The second is maybe a little too dark for my taste but I think the first one is perfect with the waves and beach being a touch brighter than in the second. Great shots! (y)

I like the first one a lot. The second is maybe a little too dark for my taste but I think the first one is perfect with the waves and beach being a touch brighter than in the second. Great shots! (y)

Thanks for the comments :) I agree with you that the second is a bit dark, may have a play with it in a bit and see if I can improve it.

Well No. 1 is excellent especially as it was taken without a tripod. Very nice indeed. No. 2 is a little dark but still has merit.
I would have been tempted to just move a little to the side so as to not have the sun dead centre but otherwise they are very good.

Andy

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated :) It's annoying me that there is a fair bit of noise creeping into particularly the first photo which I can't seem to get rid of, but then I guess it's to be expected handheld in low light on a bridge camera. I'll take the SLR next time!

No 1 is a belter and a great advert for the quality of the FZ range !

Back