Sunset at Stretton Hills with snow!

Dominic5749

Im bored with it now
Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
No
Hello all

Well with being at home out of work, and feeling rather down , I thought hell to it I may as well make most of my time off and do some scouting around the area and with snow its a bonus!
So I did a 6 shot pano of the stretton hills, Not yet looked on my O/S map to find out where exactly i was,but this is it. hope you like it.

Stretton_Hills_Panorama_copy.jpg

Last edited:
*presses nose up to monitor and squints*

Well from what I can see it looks good. A larger version would be nice though :LOL:

Looks very nice, but too small to really appreciate. I wonder also if too much foreground is in shot.

Post it big :)

Gary.

I would upload another image which is bigger in size but i cant, tried to resize it to the 200kb but i keep getting Your graphic is too wide! Please upload a smaller one. so not sure how to.

Well I really like it but I don't think it will ever feel balanced. I want less foregroudn but then it will be far too panoramic. It would be better if you had more sky and less foreground IMO.

Gary.

Well I really like it but I don't think it will ever feel balanced. I want less foreground but then it will be far too panoramic. It would be better if you had more sky and less foreground IMO.

Gary.

Cheers for IMO , I did like the textures in the snow as foreground so thats why i gave it more than sky, But i must admit im not over keen on shots with to much sky unless its amazing IMO. But hey we all have different tastes.:)

Cheers for IMO , I did like the textures in the snow as foreground so thats why i gave it more than sky, But i must admit im not over keen on shots with to much sky unless its amazing IMO. But hey we all have different tastes.:)

Indeed we do! Anyway either way, its lovely.

sorry does nothing for me ;)

the foreground is just well . uninteresting imho

sorry to be blunt but i was unsure how else to word it..

md(y)

ps.

i hope the light was better tonight (y)

sorry does nothing for me ;)

the foreground is just well . uninteresting imho

sorry to be blunt but i was unsure how else to word it..

md(y)

ps.

i hope the light was better tonight (y)

Thats because your stuck in your studio! :LOL: Did you know its snowed the last few days!:razz::razz:

Back