P1020927_edited_filtered.jpg

No.2
P1020919_edited_filtered.jpg

No.3
P1020921_edited_filtered.jpg

greenan castle by any chance?
how long ago did you take them then?

What Castle?? :shrug:

Great colours!! i think No3 for me as it has a little more interest with the hills.. its a shame the colours arnt so vivid ***.. (y)

greenan castle by any chance?
how long ago did you take them then?
Its Barrow Castle, Tralee Bay, Co.Kerry on the south west coast of Ireland. The mountain peak in the background is Mt. Brandon the 2nd highest mountain in Ireland. The shots were taken on Monday evening last. Regards, Misty.

What Castle?? :shrug:

Great colours!! i think No3 for me as it has a little more interest with the hills.. its a shame the colours arnt so vivid ***.. (y)
Thanks for your reply fraggle101. Location of castle given in my reply above. I did not do any pp on the pics. except for noise reduction so they are more or less as original. You are more than welcome to play around with the colours if you so wish.
PS. No.3 was shown during the weather forecast on TV3 News here this evening. Regards, Misty

looks rather alot like looking from the west coast of scotland towards Arran. Off there on sat :)

looks rather alot like looking from the west coast of scotland towards Arran. Off there on sat :)
You wont find this castle in Scotland, you need to change direction on Sat. & head for the south west coast of Ireland :) :LOL:

Misty, i must have been looking with my eyes shut!! lol.. i can see the castle now!! did someone move it before??? lol..

Lovely set, and congrats on the broadcast... (y)(y)

Misty, i must have been looking with my eyes shut!! lol.. i can see the castle now!! did someone move it before??? lol..

Lovely set, and congrats on the broadcast... (y)(y)
Thanks fraggle101. It may be the "illusion" of the part "silhouette" of the castle that distracted you :) Regards, Misty.

Very inspiring moods. I would say they are all extremely effective.

I believe I like two and three the best. Not the shots I was expecting at all. For some reason I thought it would a great big blocky castle but these have a lovely lightness and delicacy of touch to them.

Back