Sunset Rower

Name
Hannah
Edit My Images
Yes
Just processed this one from a few weeks ago and thought I would post for your feedback :)
Any C&C would be much appreciated.
Thanks! :D

Rower1.jpg

I like it, i am not sure wether i like the open space or not? just there is someting i do like and the birds are great.

Well done

Lovely shot there Han, love the way the sun is reflecting on the water and the sharpness of the sea :clap:

Great shot :D The birds seem to have been badly effected by the jpeg compressiong, but it still a lovely shot (y) love all the detail such as the bloke in the canoe :)

That's absolutely amazing!! :clap::clap:

Brilliantly captured. I love the way that all the birds are above the horizon, they haven't blocked the sun and the lone figure is moving into the line of the sun but not quite there.

Perfection. :love:

Gosh, I feel rather awestruck by all the positive comments! Thanks so much guys :) it is a shame about the quality suffering a bit but can't be helped really I suppose...thankyou again! :D

That's absolutely amazing!! :clap::clap:

Brilliantly captured. I love the way that all the birds are above the horizon, they haven't blocked the sun and the lone figure is moving into the line of the sun but not quite there.

Perfection. :love:

This has made my day!! Hehe thanks Dazza :D

Great shot (y)

well it really picked my day up seeing it....

and I was having a good day. :)

stunning shot, i love it. i agree with what simontalm says about cropping it but the processing is lovely and its a great picture.:clap:

Thanks so much for all the comments guys :D SimonTALM and f.box I will crop it a bit later and post for your thoughts!

Thanks again for taking the time to comment :)

Back